Go to Filters.
- Click Create a new filter.
- Type the desired email address under From: and add @mail.payreq.com.
- Select the below selections and then click "Create filter".
- Please check your spam folder.
- Open the email within the Spam folder
- Click on "Report not spam"
If you see emails in Spam that your want to receive you'll need to whitelist them so they appear in your Inbox, please follow the steps below:
- Click on Settings to open up the settings panel
- Scroll down in the pane and click on "More Settings"
Go to Filters
- Add New Filters and enter in the details as per below
- Please check your junk folder.
- Locate the email within the Junk folder
- Click on "It's not junk" at the top of the page
- Confirm to not send emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to Junk Folder
If you see emails in Junk that your want to receive you'll need to whitelist them, please follow the steps below:
- Click on Settings to open Settings panel
- Scroll down and click on "View all Outlook settings"
- Select Mail > Junk email
- Within "Safe senders and domains" click on "+ Add"
- Enter in mail.payreq.com as show below and click "Save".
In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click Rules.
Click Add Rule, then type a name for the rule.
When you’re done, click OK, then decide to apply rules to existing messages already in mailboxes or to new messages.
You can apply rules to existing messages later by choosing Message > Apply Rules.