I received a bill in MyBills for a property I no longer manage.

Modified on Wed, 03 May 2023 at 10:05 AM

1. Go to https://go.payreq.com and login


2. Select the "Inbox" tab on the top navigation bar.

3. Locate the bill for the property you no longer manage.

4. Open the bill record and click on “Return to Sender”.



5. Follow the prompts, and confirm this by selecting 'Return to sender'.

6. This will unsubscrib this account from your profile and notify the Biller that the bill needs to be resent to the correct receiver.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article