Started managing a new property?

Modified on Mon, 15 Mar 2021 at 09:56 AM

When you start managing a new property.

1. Make sure you let the council know you are managing the property as you did when you received bills by post

2. Add a Payreq MyBills Agent subs for your new property in Payreq Inbox. See step 3 of Getting Started With Payreq MyBills Agent


Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article