1. Go to https://go.payreq.com and login with Xero by selecting Sign in with your Xero Account
Signing in with your Xero Account will create a Payreq account if you do not already have one.
2. Log into Xero. If you are already logged in you will skip straight to the next step
3. Allow Payreq access to your User account information.
4. Upon successful login you will be present with the Payreq Dashboard. Subscribe to receive invoices via electronic delivery by clicking the subscribe button.
4a. Search and select the mailer you would like to receive your invoices from by name.
4b. Select Xero Connect as the delivery method
4c. Connect your Xero Organisation by selecting Connect to Xero. Select which organisation to connect and Allow Access
Note: Multiple organisations can be connected by creating multiple Payreq Inboxes, please see article "How to Connect Multiple Xero Organisations" for more detail.
4d. Enter the following information to subscribe
i. The verification information to allow the biller to verify you are able to receive the invoice. In the screenshot below enter the Account Number and Exact Customer Name as it appears on the bill. Note:// these fields may change from biller to biller.
ii. Select the Xero Organisation
iii. Select the default Xero Account for the invoice
iv. Select if the invoice is GST Inclusive, Exclusive or NoTax
v. Select the default invoice status (DRAFT, AUTHORISED or SUBMITTED)
vi. Select if the amount payable is the total invoice amount or minimum/installment amount
vii. Click the check box to accept the Terms and Conditions
4e. The subscriptions has been created and is pending verification/approval
4f. Once approved, you will receive an activation confirmation email.
5. Sit back and wait for your invoices to arrive under Xero purchases, ready for you to pay and reconcile.
6. If later you need to update the Xero invoice fields of an active subscription click into the subscription and click 'Edit forwarding details'.
7. If later you need to disconnect Xero from your Payreq Account click the spanner on the top right of the navigation bar and select Account Settings.
7a. Under Accounting Software Connections click Disconnect from Xero.